- 1 package frozen smoked chicken ravioli
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- Pinch crushed red pepper flakes
- 3 tablespoons chopped walnuts or pecans, toasted
- 2 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook ravioli according to package directions; drain and keep warm.
- While the ravioli are cooking, melt butter in a sauté pan large enough to accommodate the ravioli, over medium heat, stirring occasionally. When the butter begins to turn golden brown, remove pan from heat and let sit for about 1 minute. Whisk in vinegar, salt, and red pepper flakes.
- Place ravioli in butter sauce in pan, turning gently to coat. Warm over low heat, then pour out onto serving platter. Sprinkle with toasted walnuts and Parmesan cheese and serve immediately.
Makes 2 servings.